Frequently Asked Questions
Our V6proxies FAQs page will address most queries related to our proxy services. If you still have any doubt, feel free to contact us at: email@example.com.
- What authentication method do you support?
We do support both IP Auth, user/pass Auth, so feel free to choose either one of them or both!
- What payment methods do you support?
We support PayPal, perfect money, BTC and any other crypto currency!
- What is your billing and refund policy?
As described in our TOS and Due to the nature of our industry and the costs involved in maintaining proxies, we don’t offer refunds. We do provide samples and trials before any payment. But if payment is done, there is no refund!
- Do I have the choice to rotate the proxies?
Yes, it’s an optional choice to rotate the proxies after each month billing cycle.
- How fast do you deliver the proxies?
If you were following with an agent, then the delivery won’t take a couple of minutes, but we usually deliver the orders in less than 2 hours!
- Are the IPv6 Proxies secured? Can they be detected as proxies
Yes, they are secured, we don’t allow IPv4 leak or DNS leak and the way we create the proxies is extremely strict to keep all footprints clean!
- What are the limits of using your services?
You can refer to our Acceptable Use Policy page to check the prohibited uses of our proxies, but mainly don’t allow the use of porn websites, spamming, hacking, passwords attacks, or any kind of privacy violation and we won’t be tolerant for any of these behaviors!
- Do you provide customer support for proxies?
Sure, our Support team is available 24/7 through the website/account, online chat, contact us page, or by emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by contacting us on our skype!
- What are Residential Proxies and how they differ from data center Proxies?
A residential proxy uses other residential IP addresses to route your traffic. These IP addresses are connected to real devices and locations, making them more legitimate than datacenter proxies. You’ll get fewer blocks, and more scraping time.
- Does your proxy support mailing over IPv4 and IPv6?
Yes, we do support RDNS too.
- What are the supported websites and services you offer within your proxies?
Literally, you can use it in all websites all over the world. We do provide proxies for: Sneakers websites, data gathering, SMM websites, search engine scrapping, mailing proxies, social networks accounts management, online gaming proxies, captcha solving proxies, online shopping, ad networks, and many more…